- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Brilix Heat Pumps XHPFD
£990.00 – £1,799.00 Plus 20% VAT
The Brilix Heat Pump XHPFD is the most efficient way of heating water in your swimming pool. The pump collects warmth from the ambient air and transfers it into the pool. At the same time, the coldness from the water is channeled out into the environment.
The use of a heat pump is the most effective way of heating water in your swimming pool. The pump collects warmth from the ambient air and transfers it to the water in the pool. At the same time, the coldness from the water is channelled out to the environment. The heat pump will significantly prolong your swimming season.
And that is not all.
Our XHP heat pump works both ways – in the hot summer days it can even chill your water for a perfectly refreshing feeling.
- Great performance if combined with a swimming pool enclosure
- Ecological operation
- Can be used in combination with a salt chlorinator as well
- Digitally controlled
- Temperature range from 8 to 42 degrees Celsius
- Frost de luxe cooling mode
- Longer swimming season
- Huge energy and money savings during the season
XHPFD 60, XHPFD 100, XHPFD 140, XHPFD 160, XHPFD 200
- variable positioning of the XHP cover according to the dimensions of the heat pump – for XHP 40-200
- width of attachment: 20 cm – 60 cm
- length of attachment: 93 cm – 110 cm
- construction with Silver ELOX surface treatment
- roofing material: 4 mm clear polycarbonate
- packing (cm) : 1 carton 75 W x 118 L x 10 H
- weight: 7 kg
- Certificates: TUC, ITC, RohS
- Titanium HITACHE heat exchanger
- COP 6.25
- Save up to 60% compared to regular electric heating
- New generation of refrigerator – R410A
- Low operational costs
- Suitable for pools up to 90m3
Mobile users may scroll table horizontally
|Model||XHPFD 60||XHPFD 100||XHPFD 140||XHPFD 160||XHPFD 200|
|Power Consumption (kW)||0,8||1,44||1,92||1,92||2,88|
|Coefficient of performance||6,25||6,25||6,25||6,25||6,25|
|Power Consumption (kW)||0,81||1,42||1,92||1,92||2,72|
|Coefficient of performance||4,5||4,5||4,6||4,9||4,89|
|Rated Current (A)||4,5||7,1||9,5||9,5||14,2|
|Advised Fuse (A)||10||20||25||25||35|
|* Water data|
|Advised pool volume (m3)||0-20||25-40||35-60||40-65||60-90|
|Advised water flux (m3/h)||2.5~3.2||2.8~5.6||3.5~7.1||4~7.9||5.6~11.2|
|Water pipe in-out spec (mm)||50||50||50||50||50|
|* General Data|
|Condenser||titanium in PVC||titanium in PVC||titanium in PVC||titanium in PVC||titanium in PVC|
|Noise at 10m (dB(A))||35||36||37||42||42|
|Noise at 1m (dB(A))||44||45||46||51||51|
|Water pressure (kPa)||12||15||15||15||16|
|* Net Dimension|
|Net size (mm)||930/350/550||930/350/550||1000/360/620||1045/410/695||1045/410/695|
|Net size (mm)||935/360/545||935/360/545||1005/360/620||1045/410/695||1045/410/850|
|Net weight (kg)||44||51||61||72||100|
|Packing Dimension (mm)||1060/380/590||1060/380/590||1120/380/660||1140/430/740||1140/430/990|
|Gross weight (kg)||47||55||65||76||110|
|Size||XHP 60||XHP 100||XHP 140||XHP 160||XHP 200|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.