Inverter Vertical Heat Pump Kits 29kw to 34kw
£4,225.00 – £4,795.00 Plus 20% VAT
MY POOL DIRECT is leading UK/EU distributor of swimming pool heat pumps. We have many years of experience in the market and have used our expertise to research and design our own range of swimming pool heat pumps.
The InverTherm Inverter range of pool heat pumps really do offer the best in terms of efficiency, performance, reliability and low noise operation.
The InverTherm Inverter range are fully inverter driven. This means that they automatically adjust the speed of the fan and compressor to precisely match the heat demand from the pool.
The ability to adjust the output of the heat pump allows the InverTherm Inverter to deliver greatly reduced running costs with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is delivered to the pool. This delivers reduced running costs compared with other heat pumps on the market
In addition the inverter technology has a reduced electrical startup requirement, making them ideal for properties with a sensitive or limited electrical supply.
Inverter Kit Accessories (Add-Ons)
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- The desired water temperature can be adjusted in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Equipped with an easy to use 5-inch colour touch screen display / control panel.
- Remote control and monitor your heat pump via an app on your smartphone
- Remote support from HeatPumps4Pools via the wifi module
- Top quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
- Brushless variable speed DC fan motor – very efficient with extremely quiet operation
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
- Display shows temperature & power consumption curves to monitor the performance of the heat pump
- Six different models:9kw, 12kw, 17kw, 19.5kw, 24.2kw, 28 kw and 34kw
- All models single phase power (ie 220v to 240v)
- Suitable for pools, swim spas, hot tubs and koi ponds etc
- Desired water temperature can be set from +10c to +40c
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant case
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Suitable for use on koi ponds
- Titanium heat exchanger – resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Capable of heating and cooling, all year round.
- Optional wifi module – control the heat pump from your smartphone or any web browser
- 3-Year Warranty
COP And Performance
By using the latest inverter technology, the InverTherm Inverter can out perform traditional on/off type heat pumps as well as many other inverter driven models.
Even as the outside air temperature falls, the InverTherm Inverter will still perform well, delivering heat to your pool.
The InverTherm Inverter heat pumps can work well with outside air temperatures as low as -15c
The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the amount of heat (in kw) that the heat pump delivers to your pool compared to the electricity that the heat pump uses (in kw)
By using the latest inverter technology, the InverTherm Inverter has COPs up to 13.6. This means that in these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 13.6kw of heat to your pool !
Peaceful Quiet Operation
The InverTherm Inverter range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
Colour Touch Screen Controls
The InverTherm Inverter have a unique 5″ colour backlit touch screen control/display panel
This provides easy to use controls
The display will show:
- The current pool water temperature
- The mode (e.g. heating or cooling)
- If the timer function has been set
- If the fan is operating
- The current time and date
- The outside ambient temperature
- If there is a fault, a fault code is displayed to explain the problem
In addition, the display can show:
- A graph of the temperature of the pool over time so that you can see how the pool temperature is being maintained by the InverTherm Inverter heat pump
- A graph of the power consumed by the heat pump over time
The colour display is backlit making it easy to read in low light conditions and also in bright sunlight
The optional Wi-Fi module allows the Thermotec Inverter to be monitored and controlled from a smartphone or any internet web browser.
The InverTherm Inverter App is available for both Android and iPhone
The Wi-Fi module simply connects to the heat pump via the supplied cable
The module is then joined to your wi-fi network to allow it to communicate with the internet
The wifi module also allows MY POOL DIRECT to provide remote monitoring and support of your heat pump with the ability to change any settings if required. This greatly enhances the speed and efficiency of our technical support.
The InverTherm Inverter app can then be installed into your smart phone to give full remote control and monitoring of your pool heat pump.
Using the app you can:
- Turn the heat pump on and off
- See the current pool water temperature
- Alter the desired pool set temperature
- Set the timer
- View the pool temperature history graph
- Change the mode of the heat pump from heating, cooling and auto modes
- Put the heat pump in and out of silence mode (e.g. for night-time use)
- Show the weather temperatures and information
- Display any error codes and messages
Note: A a wi-fi signal is required at the location of the heat pump in order for the wi-fi module to be able to connect to your wi-fi.
Please test the strength of the wi-fi signal eg with a laptop or your smart phone before purchasing the wi-fi module.
If you do not have a wi-fi signal at the heat pump’s location, then you can either:
- Use a wi-fi signal extender to boost the signal in the area of the heat pump
- Use power LAN adaptor plugged into mains sockets in the house and the pool shed. You can then connect a wi-fi extender to the powerlan adaptor in your pool shed to deliver wi-fi to the wi-fi module.
Please Contact MY POOL DIRECT if you need assistance with the wifi configuration
Please also see the YouTube video and user manual for the Wi-Fi module below for more information and installation instructions
What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
The sizing guide for a covered pool is:
Recommended Max Pool Volume
Absolute Max Pool Volume
|InverTherm Inverter Horizontal 9kw||9kw||30m3||45m3|
|InverTherm Inverter Horizontal 12kw||12kw||
|InverTherm Inverter Horizontal 17kw||17kw||
|InverTherm Inverter Horizontal 20kw||19.5kw||
|InverTherm Inverter Horizontal 24kw||24.2kw||
|InverTherm Inverter Vertical 29kw||28.6kw||
|InverTherm Inverter Vertical 34kw||34kw||109m3||136m3|
|InverTherm Inverter Vertical 34kw (3-phase)||34kw||109m3||136m3|
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required. We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
Dual Heat Pump Installation
It it also possible to install multiple heat pumps for larger pools to give the required capacity.
The InverTherm Inverter heat pumps come with a 3-year warranty on all components:-
- UK – First year – parts and labour warranty, Years 2 and 3 – parts only warranty, or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost)
- Europe and outside the UK – 3-Year parts only warranty or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost). If spare parts are required, they will be sent free of charge to a UK address. If they are to be shipped outside the UK, the customer pays the international shipping cost.
We recommend that you retain the pallet and packaging that the heat pump was delivered with in case you need to return the unit to us for repairs under the warranty.
The warranty will not apply where the heat pump has been installed incorrectly, or has been damaged by freezing.
29 kw Single Phase, 29 kw 3 Phase Phase, 34kw Single Phase, 34kw 3 Phase
Delivery & Payment
The kit price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship throughout the Uk and Europe. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.