Manufactured by Certikin in the UK from the highest quality woven polyethylene fabrics. These quality pool covers can be made to suit almost any size, shape, and location of pool, from inground Dura Polymer pools to free-form shapes.
Uses the latest options in CAD and automated fabric cutting and marking to provide accuracy and speed. Combined with decades of experience in cover manufacturing, we firmly believe this product offers the best winter debris protection on the market
- Available in attractive forest green, blue, tan, or grey
- Covers should be ordered to allow for a 300mm (1’) overlap around the full perimeter.
- When ordering please add 600mm (2’) to each dimension
- Covers are invoiced in metric to the actual sq/metre finished size
- Supplied in a box together with a storage bag
- Free-form covers are made to the dimensions and drawings supplied at the time of order and will be charged using the largest measurements of the pool
- Strap spacing is approximately 1.2-1.6m apart, and straps are 1m long as standard.
- Closer spacing and longer straps are available. Please call with your requirements
- For extra protection against wear, a tough PVC skirt can be added to any cover.
- The Maple range is made with regular perimeter straps, which are secured to the pool surround by polished stainless steel springs and pins.
- Alternatively, our Criss-Cross range offers straps that run the full length and width of the cover for extra strength – which are secured in the same way
For further details complete an inquiry form, and a member of our team will contact you.