DELOS 4.8m x 2.5m x 1.2m (3D-Metallic Finish)
£14,213 Plus 20% VAT
The DELOS 4.8m x 2.5m x 1.2m swimming pool is another of our elegant, simplistic small garden pools. With rounded edges, this pool has tiered entry steps. Slightly smaller in length, there is still ample room for having fun, but these pools are also popular for those undergoing hydrotherapy.
Available in a choice of stunning 3D-Metallic colours, it would fit into any garden design.
The Delos Swimming Pool polyester resin and fibreglass shell is made of very durable materials, and has a 3d-Metallic Colour Finish
Special pool gel-coating (the glossy surface layer) is particularly resistant to the long-lasting impact of chlorine, sun radiation, and variable temperatures. The frame of each pool is additionally reinforced with metal. The metallic finish creates a beautiful, shimmering effect. You also have the option of Blue, Sand, White, and Grey shells. Not only will your pool have a glistening finish, but the water colour changes depending on the shade of the fibreglass shell you choose.
The pools can also be coated on the outside with hard polyurethane foam which additionally makes the product stiffer and warmer, therefore acting as insulation.
MY POOL DIRECT has experience in these specialised pools, and during the winter months, we are committed to developing new modifications ready for our busy summer period.
NOTE: Colour Swatches displayed on this website may or may not match ACTUAL Gel coat finish RAL colours, due to lighting conditions and web image formats. Please ask for a Swatch Sample!
- Beautiful, smooth, spiral corner-entry steps
- 1 x Skimmers for filtration
- Return jets
- Insulation sides and underside
- Self-priming pump + sand filter
- 25m x 50mm Flexi inground pipework + fitments
- 2 x LED lights + electrics
- 3D-Metallic Colour Finish
20 YEAR WARRANTY
Manufacture 20 YEAR WARRANTY on the construction of the pool.
The evaluation will be performed based on photos, videos and a description of any discrepancy. In justified cases based on an experts opinion, they will evaluate the pool before confirming if the pool meets the requirements of the warranty.
Manufacturer guidance, or what one should to know…
When planning to buy a swimming pool, it would be good to think about several issues regarding:
- placing the pool (outside or inside)
- area designated for the pool
- people who are going to use the pool (shallow pool might be a good idea)
- amount we can allocate for buying the pool and equipment
If we follow above advice, it would be easier to choose precise pool, equipment, and roofing.
Advices presented below might be helpful in making good choice:
1. For pool to serve it purpose as long as it is possible, one must take care of water, what is done by adequately chosen filters system and chemical agents for water conservation. By various chemicals, according to customer needs, we are at service in choosing good chemical agent.
2. Regarding filters system, it must be said, that swimming pools should be equipped with the sand filters, because only those filters water in a proper way, removing dirt. Here at MY POOL DIRECT, we sell complete filter sets (very good quality), that we offer individually, to each customer, tailoring filter to specific pool dimension.
3. Essential for a pool is its insulation, the best is polyurethane foam that serves many functions:
- hermetically isolates pool (bottom and sides)
- rises water temperature, even of several degrees,
- contributes to reduce the installation time (insulated pool is placed in prepared foundations without need for additional insulation).
4. One of the factors that influence quality of bath in the swimming pool is sense of safety, which is why roofing is not without meaning.
Pool roofing serves many functions:
- protects child or animal from
- falling into the pool
- allows to use pool during inclement weather
- heats up water
- optically enlarges the pool
- protects from contamination from the outside
- lengthens bathing season.
5. Before we will use a chemical agent, it is recommended to use a hoover to remove of all dirt from the bottom and walls of a pool.
6. Without question, one of attractions while having a bath in the swimming pool is creating, so called “artificial wave”. For this purpose serves device for the water massage, ie. „Tajfun Jet”, „Hurricane”, which through creating strong stream of water, giving possibility to swim in place or whole body massage.
7. For many people water temperature is crucial for taking pleasure from having a bath. Sun’s rays are not always sufficient. To obtain suitable temperature may be use not only the roofing, but also solar covering (so called solar foil), sun collectors, heat interchangers or <a href=”/store/accessories/heat-pumps-xhp/brilix-heat-pumps-xhpfd/heat pumps” title=”Affordable Brilex Heat Pumps”><strong>Electric heat Pumps</strong></a>
8. Lighting is also essential to create conditions when having a bath is more relaxing and pleasurable.
Installing lamps gives possibility of using a pool late night, without need of additional lighting. Except that, illuminated pool (especially at night) makes extraordinary impression.
**For a more accurate installation guide please see our Faq’s for one piece pools**
1. Prior to assembly, choose a location and dig a hole larger than the size of the pool.
2. Add a Soak away drainage system before adding the concrete base. Prepare a concrete cast mix. Pour a cement and sand mixture about 10cm thick, or the cast, onto the bottom of the hole, then level thebottom. Sprinkle everything with water.
3. Cross-section of the pool to help you determine the size of the hole and amount of concrete cast.
Ask us to send you a basic diagram of the pool model that you are interested in.
4. Pour water into the pool up to the level of about 20cm
5. Pour the cement and sand mix around the sides of the pool till thewater and mix levels are the same. Pour water onto the mix so that themix ideally adjusts to the pool shape
6. Pour an additional 20 cm of water into the pool
7. Repeat steps 5and 6 until the pool is filled
- It is best to fit the filter near the pool, in a well below the skimmer level.
- Before winter, leave the water level below nozzles so that no water remains in the filtration system.
- It is not recommended to empty the pool of water completely for winter.
WARNING: do not fill a pool standing free on the ground as water pressure against the pool walls may cause the frame to burst; beforewinter, leave water in the pool below where the nozzles are mounted.
LEGAL: The seller is not liable for mechanical damage arising from improper operation of the pool.
Have many a safe and pleasant swim.
|Dimensions||4.8 × 2.5 × 1.2 m|
DOMINIKANA 8.1m x 3.2m x 1.4m (3D-Metallic Finish)£18,571 Plus 20% VAT
KORSYKA 9m x 3.7m x 1.55m (3D-Metallic Finish)£22,667 Plus 20% VAT
CYPR 5.4m x 3m x 1.5m (Plain Finish)£14,795 Plus 20% VAT
Mini Murcia (Small Pool) 4.2 x 2.7 x 1.3m£15,536 Plus 20% VAT